“Pumpkin Spice and everything nice”. Yes, we are THAT excited for fall.
There are many things we love about summer. The warm weather, the bright sun, swimming, and just staying outside. Although it is quite lovely, by the time fall comes back around, our hair is desperate for some TLC. There are so many reasons our hair can become dry and damaged in the summer from highlights, perms, straightening treatments, to chlorine from pools and the list goes on.
Fall is the perfect time of year to take a break from damage caused by all of the elements of Summer. Today, we are going to give you some Fall tips on getting your hair back into shape!
1. Make the first step (and maybe even the most important) by going to your hairdresser and getting off any split ends. When you have split ends, you are not helping your hair by not getting it trimmed. Split ends travel up the hair shaft, and end up getting worse and worse. There is no possible way to get rid of split ends other than cutting them.
2. Use a clarifying shampoo once a month to remove buildup from hard water, hairspray, medications, and other hair products. Be careful not to use a clarifying shampoo too much, though! Overuse can result in drying out your hair and stripping your hair color.
3. Deep condition your hair once a week. Conditioning your hair with a deep treatment helps a variety of problems the summer sun can present to your hair. Deep conditioning promotes elasticity in your hair, prevents damage, promotes moisture, and adds shine and luster. Our favorite deep conditioner for not only our hair, but for Queen C Hair Extensions is….. Joico Luster Lock!!!! You can buy it here.
4. Massage it! A 10 to 15 minute massage will increase the blood circulation in your scalp, speeding up new growth and will give you healthier hair in the long run, getting it ready for next summer!
*Looking for a new color to try out for fall? Take a chance and go with this beautiful “Chocolate Cherry” that our girl Perilta has.. Which also happens to be a color of our Crown Jewels Clip-In Extensions that are available on http://www.QueenCHair.com for only $144.99! Get this Sweet and Spicy color before its gone, it is limited edition! Get it here.
Is there something you want to know more about or want us to write about next, just leave a comment below! Have a Royally pampered day. -Our Royal Family
“Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend never owned a dog”
This month (June), our Queen is a friend of the queen herself, a dog lover, and a soon-to-be wife! Who is this catch? Mary Davis is one of the most kind-hearted, sincere people that we have ever met.
Currently, Mary resides in Hendersonville, Tennessee with her soon-to-be husband and her 3 perfect dogs.
She has worked at Volunteer Veterinary Clinic for 26 years, and loves being around her passion every day…her animals and her man! (Her fiancé is a Veterinarian there)
When we asked her, she reveals that one thing people do not know about her is that she likes research and detective work. Learning about the legal aspect of things has always interested her.
Her favorite things to do are impressive. She loves gardening, meditation, Barre, video games, and cooking.
When asked what she thought of Queen C Hair Extensions, she said “I think they are far superior to any other hair extensions I have seen. They are softer and the wefts are thinner, yet stronger. They are easy to put in, easy to cover and hide the wefts, and they look and FEEL like my hair!”.
After asking her what the best compliment she has received on her AIRess clip-in Extensions is so far, she told us that “although I have not had them long, I think the best compliment I have gotten is that no one knows that it is NOT my hair!”. She added, “My favorite thing about them is that they look and feel so much like my own hair, only better!”.
She said that “the best style secret, when it comes to my Queen C Hair Extensions is that you do not have to put all of them in everyday. Depending on how much you want to wear your hair, on any given day (or how much time you have) you can put in one, three, or all of them, and it still looks great!”.
Mary has worn bonded extensions for years (literally), and she wanted to give her hair a break from them, but didn’t want to give up the luxury of thick hair. She has two auto-immune disorders and although her hair grows long, it does not grow thick. She feels as if Queen C Hair Extensions give her the hair she used to have!
We feel honored to have Mary in our Royal Family, and would love to have you in our family as well! If you would like the chance to be the next “Queen of the Month”, all you have to do to enter, is send us at least three photos of you wearing your Queen C Hair to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are chosen, we will send you a questionnaire to fill out so we can get to know you and your story!
Have a Royally pampered day! -Our Royal Family
We all know that woman in our life (it may even be ourselves, but we may or may not admit it) that is extremely hard to shop for because she just seems to have everything. Although she may have it all, you just can’t bring yourself to just go the easy way out and get her a gift that has no meaning and excitement behind it, you want to blow her away and give her a gift she will never forget.
Whether she is a business woman, a waitress/bartender, a tv talk show host, a lawyer, or even a full time student, there one thing everyone loves and cares about. HAIR. Are you following me? We ALL love HAIR! No matter the age or profession, looking and feeling beautiful is important to every woman.
She can be young and fun and like to dress her hair up with cute braids and headbands, a woman wanting luxurious “bombshell” type hair, or even a woman who struggles with her fine, thin hair that just wants her natural volume back that she once had, Queen C Hair has something perfect for any personality, style, and hair type.
Like the idea, but don’t know exactly what to get her? You can even buy gift certificates for her on our website (www.QueenCHair.com) so she can pick out exactly what she wants. Either way, a gift from Queen C will be the gift of a lifetime and will be perfect in every way possible. Show her how much you love her!
We hope you have a Royally pampered Holiday Season. -Our Royal Family
More often than not, most of us are confined to a small number of hairstyles that will “suit” our haircut or hairstyle. The reason? Usually because we simply do not have the right knowledge and access to tips and tricks for every day hair, much less for those of us with hair extensions.
All you need to make that beautiful transition into effortless, luxurious hair is a few tips and tricks that will make every head turn when you walk in the room!
- Tease Your Hair To Ensure Your Clips Won’t Move One problem a lot of women have is fine hair. Although our Queen C clip-ins all have a silicone backing to greatly assist in keeping your extensions secure in your hair, sometimes extremely fine hair just needs a little more TLC. A simple, fool-proof way to go one step further in making sure your clip-in extensions never move, is to tease the section of hair at the root that you are about to insert your clips . This will give the clips a little something extra to hold on to and make them wearable all day!
- “Marry Your Hair” One of the problems we run into when trying to make our hair extensions look natural is getting them to blend into our own hair, and it is truly easier than you may think! All you do is curl your extensions the way you like to do them, whether you curl them while in your hair or out of your hair being curled piece by piece. Put them in your hair and finish out your style by doing one last curl in sections around your hair by “marrying” your hair (Pick up some of your hair and some of your extensions and curl them together). This will create the most natural-looking style and no one will ever know the difference!
- Take Your Clip-Ins to a Stylist Who Has Experience With Extensions If you are wanting the most natural look out of your extensions that is even more effortless when styling, take your clip-ins to a hair stylist who has experience cutting extensions and have them custom cut to your hair to blend even better with your natural hair.
Follow our blog for more hair tips, tricks, and trends. Also, visit our website to start shopping for your set of luxurious hair!
We hope you have a royally pampered day! -Our Royal Family
We are so thrilled to share with you our Queen C Custom Clip-In Hair Extensions, Braids, and accessories. We strive to provide you the best quality of hair on the market and our goal is to reach every need for every hair type.
Some of our variations of Queen C Hair are:
–Crown Jewels Collection, which is perfect for anyone who wants luxurious volume and length for the ultimate style.
–AIRess Collection is perfect for anyone with fine and/or thin hair and for someone who just wants some added volume but not necessarily such bold thickness or length. They provide a natural amount of volume to make your hair like the hair you used to have or would just like to have. You have never experienced extensions like these!!
–Tiara Extensions are coming very soon and we could not be more excited about them! They are like no other, being the easiest, most user friendly extensions we offer! The Tiara comes in one 20″ piece and has an invisible strand that goes on the top area of your head that supports the weft of hair. There are also 3 clips (two on sides and one in the middle) that take any strain from the weight of the hair off your head and also provide even more security for the extensions to keep them from sliding or moving. The weft itself lays close to the head and is very comfortable as it hugs your head. It also has breathing areas so the head doesn’t get as hot. Be on the lookout for these, it won’t be long!!