It’s that time of year again. The time of year when all of us procrastinators have to finally break down and GO shopping. Some of you have all of your shopping done, and if you have, the rest of the world is wishing they were you right about now. Although Christmas shopping can be stressful, we want to give you a few tips to make it as easy as possible for you!
1. Make a List. Write a list of everyone who you are shopping for. Nothing is worse than getting home from a long, exhausting day of shopping and realizing that you forgot someone!
2. Compare Prices. Let’s say you plan to get most of your shopping done at one store in particular, but another store is running a sale on one of the items you want. That’s great and all, but who wants to make a trip to another place just to get that discount? Good news is, most major stores will price match, so not only do you get this item still at a discount, but you also don’t have to make any special trips!
3. Shop Online. Who doesn’t love getting most or all of their online in the comfort of your own home (or maybe even sneaking a little bit in at work)? Even if you’re one of those people who wait until the week before Christmas, Amazon Prime can be your best friend giving you free two-day shipping (Queen C also offers two-day shipping, and free shipping on orders $150 and more. We even have gift cards! Click here to visit our website) We love it!
4. Quality Not Quantity. Although it may look like a lot and you may think it will look better when you buy a lot of small gifts for someone, sometimes it may not be as thoughtful as it could be. Would you feel better about getting someone 10 cheap gifts that probably won’t last, or one really meaningful, personal gift?
5. Still Don’t Know What to Get Your Loved One? Used to, the hardest people to shop for were the ones who always say “Oh, I don’t want anything” or “I don’t care, surprise me”. But, if you ask them to guess what you got them (before you actually go shopping) they will usually give themselves away by saying what they want the most right off the bat and then you’ll know the perfect thing to get them.
What else would you add to this list? We would love to know your tips for Holiday Shopping, let us know in the comments below!
We hope you have a Royally pampered day- Our Royal Family