While we hate to admit it, braids can get either extremely boring, or look too hard to even attempt. If your braiding skills consist of a simple three-strand braid, it’s time to step up your braid game! This Side Wrap Braid is not only easy to do, but it is perfect for any look whether you are going to work, going for a night out with girlfriends, or is even a great hairstyle to wear to a holiday party since Christmas is coming up.
2. Spray a volumizing spray all over for fullness and at the roots. Tease your hair with a teasing comb and lightly lift you roots with the tail of the comb.
3. Gently brush out curls to create soft waves. Spray a lightweight hairspray over your hair.
4. Start an inverted or “inside out” braid from the side of your hair part and braid downward until you reach the nape of your neck.
5. Tie the hair at the back of your neck with a clear elastic band. Then, tuck any loose hair underneath and secure it with a hair pin. This creates a braid on one side of your head while still maintaining volume on the other.
6. Spread the pleats of your braid out to creat a thicker look, then spray your new style with hairspray once more.
7. Tease the remaining hair in sections and gently brush it out to get more volume.
And you’re done!
Where would you rock this side wrap braid? Let us know in the comments below.
*If you’ve enjoyed this blog, please forward it to a friend and follow our blog for more hair and beauty tips!
We hope you have a Royally pampered day. -Our Royal Family
Photo credit (braid): www.makeup.com